TransRendufense assumes a commitment with Quality and Environment in the provision of its transport services, which is reflected in the following aspects:
- Continue to serve and satisfy its customers, to exceed their expectations, always seeking to find suitable solutions, respecting the environment;
- To ensure the continuity of the business with environmental sustainability, in particular as regards the rationalization of energy consumption;
- Motivate the commitment and environmental awareness of all employees, providing the means necessary for the good performance of their duties with high levels of quality;
- To develop a partnership relationship with its suppliers, trained and committed to Quality and Environment in the supply of its products and / or services;
- Integrate environmental management and the concept of sustainable development into the company's cooperative strategy, contributing to the well-being, protection of the surrounding community and pollution prevention;
- Comply with compliance obligations and other applicable requirements, systematically evaluate the results of their implementation, aiming at continuous improvement of the SIQA (“Sistema Integrado de Qualidade e Ambiente”) and environmental performance.
The Management Policy reflects the Core Values of TransRendufense and it’s consistent with the Vision and Mission defined:
- VISION: To be a reference in international road freight transport at the forefront of innovation and sustainability.
- MISSION: To be a solution for the client, carrying quality and accurancy
- VALUES: Trust, Responsibility and Partnership
In 2005, TransRendufense obtained the Quality Certification according to NP EN ISO 9001 and, since then, this certification it’s been renewed, cycle after cycle. In 2015, TransRendufense decided to join the quality management system, an environmental system in accordance with the NP EN ISO 14001, implementing an Integrated Quality and Environment (SIQA).
Along the years, TransRendufense has defined an appropriate management system to the needs and emerging goals, reflecting the consolidation of the organization and the constant and active collaboration of the entire team. There is indeed a commitment to continuous improvement, aiming at customer satisfaction and pollution prevention.
Good businesses, good services, continuous improvement